HAPPY HOME, HAPPY LIFE
Kansas City Home Staging and Design
HOME STAGING SERVICES
PREMIUM HOME STAGING CONSULTATION
LEARN HOW TO STAGE YOUR HOME
For sellers who will be living in the home while it is on the market and want to learn how to stage their home quickly and effectively
- A full evaluation of your home with specific recommendations for how to stage every room and improve curb appeal
- A Home Seller's Care Package with additional information about cleaning, donating, preparing for showings, and living in your house while it is on the market
- A 20-page, photo-filled DIY Home Staging Plan provides examples of staged rooms with all the tricks the pros use
- Free Follow-Up after the consultation
- Consultation may be done remotely if circumstances require
Pre-listing Consultation $275
STAGED FOR YOU, USING WHAT YOU OWN
For sellers who want help implementing the recommendations made during the Premium Home Staging Consultation
Occupied staging may include rearranging small furniture, re-hanging art, editing and styling accessories. We will use only what you already have to make your home picture-perfect.
A home staging (pre-listing) consultation is required beforehand.
In most cases, a 2-hour ($149) session is needed.
STAGED FOR YOU, WITH ACCESSORY PACKAGE
For sellers who understand the value of home staging but do not have the time, expertise, or furniture and accessories to get the best result
- On-site home rearranging and staging of the main rooms using your best pieces
- Additional décor and small furniture chosen to match the style and price point of your home will be integrated with your things for professional, up-leveled results
- A home staging (pre-listing) consultation is required beforehand.
- Free custom bid available upon request after consultation
Staging Services start at $250 for planning, labor, delivery, pick-up, and rentals. Home Staging Consultation is billed separately.
SHOPPING LIST FOR STAGING YOUR HOME
A custom shopping list with affiliate product links so you can purchase the items recommended during your home staging consultation
With this service you get to keep your new things and bring them with you to your new home!
A home staging consultation is required beforehand so I can determine what you need. $39
This service is for sellers and agents who have scheduled the photographer and regret not staging.
Your stager will focus on the most important rooms, straightening up, editing the furniture, art and accessories, and essentially doing whatever can be done to make the spaces photograph better.
Although the stager has not been in the house previously, this service still makes an impactful difference in the listing photos. $169
This service is for people who are thinking of selling in a few months or a few years.
I will spend a generous hour in your home answering all your home staging questions and educating you on which improvements will net you the best returns when you sell.
Giving yourself plenty of time to get organized and save for any needed updates or repairs gives you an enormous advantage when it comes time to sell. $69